Little Passports Review Brazil

Little Passports Review Brazil 

Last month I had the chance to review for Little Passport See link here:


For those of you who didn't get to read the review I bet you are wondering what is Little Passports?  Its a monthly subscription box that provides our kiddos with both adventure and knowledge.  They do this with the lovable Sam and Sophia.  Kids get to follow them on their traveling adventures.
There is 2 kinds of kits the World edition or the USA edition.  My little guys got to try the World Edition.
The first month's Explorer Kit arrives in a super cute suitcase, its filled with everything my kids needed to have an adventure.  
Each month after that you get a new package feature a new place to help the adventure continue!
  

The 2nd month my kids got to review Brazil they LOVE it!  


It included stickers one for the map, one for the passport that came in the first month and a cute Brazil sticker.  They also got a letter from Sophia and Sam telling them all about the Brazil adventure.  We got to meet Danilo a fun uakari monkey he was being haunted by a man and need to be hid in the amethyst mines.  And guess what!!  This month kit included an amethyst stone my kids love it and thinks its the most amazing thing ever! 

The month also included an activity sheet and more online cards my kids love it and can't wait until next month!! JAPAN :)


Disclaimer I was given the product for the purpose of review I was not paid in anyway to write this review all opinions are my own.